The Bhartiya Dak Vibhag – Gramin Dak Sevak Application form from Tamilnadu and Odisha as per 3 GDS recruitment with a total of 5222 vacancies announced read the complete article and get to know what is eligibility.
Application form filing has been started from 1st September and the last date for applying online for GDS vacancies is 30th September.
Released post for Gramin Dak sevak, Assistant Branch Postmaster, and Branch Postmaster.
Gramin Dak Sevak 2020 Available Posts
- Gramin Dak Sevak
- Assistant branch postmaster
- Branch postmaster
Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020
The selection process for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020
- Candidates will be get selected on the basis of the standard 10th mark.
- There will be no wastage for higher education qualification.
- The candidates are going to get selected for the post which is best on the merit list and that will be prepared as per the rules.
- There will be no exam conducted for the selection of candidates.
- For the final selection, the percentage of aggregate marks will get considered 4 decimals.
- Passing in all subjects is mandatory.
- Candidate will have to enter their 10th marks in the form
Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020
All the students who are going to fill the form for Gramin Dak Sevak please note that once check the eligibility criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak posts before applying for it.
Age limit criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020
The student/candidate who is applying for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020 should be above 18 years old and below 40 years old. For the reserved category, there is relaxation on the upper age limit.
Some of the information are given below in the table format and others basic information are as per government rules.
|PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
|PWD + OBC||13 Years|
Do candidates need computer knowledge for applying Gramin Dak Sevak?
Yes, the student should have basic computer knowledge and a Training course certificate of at least 60 days. The certificate should be of Institute which is Run by the State Government, Central Government, Universities, Private Institute, Organization, Boards.
Educational Qualification for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020
- The student who is applying for Gramin Dak Sevak should have passed the 10th standard with compulsory subjects of mathematics and English.
- The student must have been studied the local language at least till the standard 10th.
- Local languages are given below of those circles.
|Tamil Nadu – Tamil||Tamil|
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) application form requirement 2020.
|Recruitment||Bhartiya Dak Vibhag (India Post)|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak sevak, assistant branch postmaster, and branch postmaster.|
|Recruitment postal circles||Tamil Nadu and Odisha|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass|
|Age Limit||18 to 40|
|Mode of Payment||Offline as well as Online|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
|Application Fees||Rs. 100/- (for general/OBC male candidates EWS)|
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) application form 2020 Important Dates.
|Registration and Payment||1st September 2020|
|End date for Registration and Payment||30th September 2020|
Parts of filling Gramin Dak Sevak application 2020
- Online apply (application, uploading documents, selecting posts)
How to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak posts 2020
Candidate have to fill the registration form online we are given some steps how to fill the form read the steps carefully.
- Visit the official website – APPOST.IN
- Go to the registration option enter the detail which they are asking for.
- Verify your mobile number.
- After verifying the mobile number you will get a unique registration number.
- Pay the application fee online as well as you can pay it offline by visiting the head post office.
- Feel the registration form using the registered mobile number upload the educational certificate photos signature and after feeling all the information click on submit details.
- Make sure to take out print.
If you have filled the form and to want to check the application status then click the below button.
NOTICE – if the candidate has forgotten the details such as registration number fees ID then check it from the option given below adult so you can change the mobile number by clicking on change mobile number.
Signature and Photographer details for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020.
The candidate who is going to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020 should take care of some terms such as signature and photography.
The photo should be in JPG Format and this size should be below 50 KB and dimension of Pixels 200 X 230.
Take a paper and do your signature on that paper now take to photo of that paper and scan it after scanning converts the photo in JPG format and the size should be less than 20 KB and pixel of 140 X 60 We have provided some basic information related to documents make sure that you follow all these steps.
|Document Required||Format||Size(KB)||Compulsory Or Not|
|SSC – 10th Result and Certificate||JPG/JPEG||200||Compulsory|
|Computer Certificate||JPG/JPEG||200||If got selected then at the time of appointment.|
|Community Certificate||JPG/JPEG||200||Compulsory for all categories (SC/ST/EWS/OBC) except Un-Reserved category|
|Certificate of Disability||JPG/JPEG||200||Compulsory for PH Candidates|
|Transgender Certificate||JPG/JPEG||200||Compulsory for Transgender Candidates|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||JPG/JPEG||200||Compulsory if DOB is not present on SSC Certificate|
Lis of Required Documents for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020.
Candidates should be ready with the required documents as we are given below…
- Scanned copy of your photo and your signature.
- SSC 10th result and certificate
- Date of Birth certificate (required only if the date of birth is not given on the SSC certificate)
- Category certificate for communication certificate (if applicable)
- Computer certificate
- PH certificate (if applicable)
Application fee structure for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020.
Below we mention the application fees as per category for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020.
|Male – Unreserved / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||0|
Application payment process for Gramin Dak Sevak 2020.
The application fees you can pay online as well as offline it depends on you whether you have to pay it offline or online. We will tell you if you want to pay it online then how can you play it and if you want to pay offline then how you can pay it.
Online payment process.
- If you want to pay the fees online then you have to visit the official website and click on the link Pay Online.
- After that links open you have to enter your registered mobile number and the required documents which they will ask you and once you field all the required documents then click on the button “Make Payment“.
- You can pay it by credit card debit card or net banking, it depends on you.
- Make sure that you have to pay extra 10 rupees as a service charge.
Offline payment process.
If you want to pay the fee offline then you have to visit the head post office. We have given you a list of the head post office from where you can pay the fees offline
Important links for the Gramin Dak Sevak application form.
Here we have provided some important lines that you can help you.
|Official Notification PDF||Tamil Nadu and Odisha|
|List of Post Offices for Offline Fee Payment||CLICK HERE|
|Change of Mobile Number link||CLICK HERE|
|Forgot Registration Details||CLICK HERE|
|Application Status Link||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online Link||CLICK HERE|
|Payment Link||CLICK HERE|
|Online Registration Link||CLICK HERE|
Contact details for Gramin Dak Sevak application.
Increase if you are having any technical issue or If you have any query you can directly contact to the India Post we have provided a contact details.
|Tamil Nadu Circle||Helpline: 044-28592844|
|Odisha Circle||Helpline: 7655043139/0674-2391507|