About GITAM GAT 2021.
GITAM University is one of the famous universities and it was started in the year 1980 and it was related to Andhra University. GAT is the entrance exam regulated by GITAM for Undergraduate and Post-graduation candidates So if you want to take admission to GITAM University you need to attend the entrance exam of GITAM which is GAT.
Exam dates of GITAM GAT 2021.
|Online Registration Starts from||2nd Week Of November 2020|
|Online Registration Ends on||1st week of April 2021|
|Information brochure Released||2nd Week Of November 2020|
|Slot booking||2nd Week of April 2021|
|Admit card Releasing Date||2nd Week of April 2021|
|Examination Date||3rd Week of April 2021|
|Results Declaration||2nd Week of May 2021|
|Counseling Begins||3rd Week of May 2021|
Admit card (Hall Ticket) for GITAM GAT 2021.
Admit card will get for those students who have applied for the exam and submitted their form successfully. You should carry your admit card to the center and another one copy of your photo for ID verification. You can download your admit card From the 2nd week of April 2021.
Exam results of GITAM GAT 2021.
You can see your result on the official website of GITAM and the result will be announced in the month of April. You have to login by using the registration number and date of birth to see results. The candidate should download the print of the result.
Eligibility Criteria for GITAM GAT 2021.
Below we have provided some eligibility criteria for courses
- B. Tech.
- B. Tech in biotechnology.
- B. Pharmacy.
Eligibility for B. tech courses in GITAM GAT 2021.
The candidate who is going to apply for GITAM 2021 should have an HSC certificate with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and with a compulsory subject of Mathematics Physics and Chemistry.
Eligibility criteria for B. Tech in Biotechnology in GITAM GAT 2021.
The candidate should score at least 60% of aggregate marks in 12th standard with subjects of Mathematics/Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
Eligibility criteria for B. pharmacy in GITAM GAT 2021.
The candidate should score at least 50% of aggregate marks in 12th standard with subjects of Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
How to fill the GITAM 2021 application form online or Offline.
Candidates can feel the application form online as well as offline for GITAM GAT 2021. We have given steps to fill the form make sure to read it carefully. Before filling the application form for GITAM GAT 2021 you must check the eligibility criteria.
- STEP 1: click on the link given below – APPLY FOR GITAM GAT 2021
- STEP 2: You have to register.
- STEP 3: Once you have register now you can fill the application form for GITAM GAT 2021.
- STEP 4: On the application form you should enter each and every detail carefully.
- STEP 5: Upload a scanned copy of your photo and your signature.
- STEP 6: After uploading and filling all the retailers no you have to do the payment.
- STEP 7: Once you did everything in the end you should take out the print out the form for future reference.
Online and Offline Application fees for GITAM GAT 2021.
|Application Mode.||Application Fees.|
|Offline||Rs. 800 + 150|
How to pay application fees for GITAM GAT 2021
- Online – You can pay the application fees through Net Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Offline – You can pay it offline by DD.
Courses offered by GITAM University.
B. Tech (4 year degree)
- Mechanical engineering.
- Electrical engineering.
- Civil engineering.
- Information technology.
- Aerospace engineering.
- Industrial engineering.
- Electronics and communication engineering (ECE).
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE).
- Electronic and Instrumentation Engineering (EIE).
Bachelors of Architecture.
6 Year Program at GITAM.
- Electronics and Communication engineering + M tech.
- Mechanical engineering + M tech.
Important links for admission of GITAM 2021.
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Numberemail@example.com / 0891-2840501|
Detailed information about GITAM GAT 2021.
|GITAM Full-Name||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
|Exam Type||UG and PG Level (Undergraduate and Post Graduate)|
|Courses||Technology, Management & Other Courses|
|Application Type||Online and offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
Exam Pattern for GITAM GAT 2021.
- The entrance exam is going to be online.
- Candidates will get a time of 2 hours for attending the exam.
- The questions are going to be in MCQ format.
- For each right answer, you will get 3 marks, and for each incorrect answer 1 marks will be deducted.
- The entrance exam is going to the way of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology.
List of centers for GITAM GAT EXAMS 2021.
- Visakhapatnam campus.
- Hyderabad Campus.
- Hyderabad city.
- Bangalore campus.
- Bangalore town.
Required documents for GITAM GAT exams 2021.
- SSC certificate and mark sheet.
- HSC certificate and mark sheet.
- Medical certificate.
- Counseling letter.
- Residence certificate.
- Claiming native class of Karnataka residents.
- School living certificate.
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate.
- Integrated community certificate.