The Axis Bank Vacancy for BDE Post is available on 200 plus branches in India of Axis Bank, and 2500 posts available for Axis Bank all over India.
|Name of Company||Axis Bank|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
|Experience||No Experience Needed|
|Recruitment for||BDE (Business Development Executive)|
|Salary||1 lakh to 2 lakh Per Annum|
|Registration start Date||1st October 2020|
|Registration end Date||31st December 2020|
Axis Bank BDE Recruitment for 2020-2021:
- Service officer
- Business Development Executive (BDE)
- Product analyst
- HR manager
- Business manager
- Sales manager
- Branch head
- Other vacancies for 2000+ posts
Eligibility Criteria for Axis Bank BDE (Business Development Executive) Post 2020 and 2021:
The post available for Business Development Executive (BDE) and other and eligibility is the candidate should have completed the graduation.
Axis Bank BDE Job Description 2020 and 2021:
To sell banks product to corporates such as,
- Saving account.
- Current account.
- Term deposit.
- Credit/debit card.
- IPG product/Life Insurance/general insurance/mutual fund/gold coin/online trading.
- Full fill KYC.
- Reach high net worth.
- Increasing customer base and Developing Business Relationship with current customers of the bank.
- And all work you need to do related to banking.
Skills required for Axis Bank Job 2020 and 2021:
We have gave some of the skills that the appearing candidate should have for the post in Axis Bank –
- Good communication skills in the English language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative Mind.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Salary for BDE post in Axis Bank 2020 and 2021:
The salary will be in two parts Monthly Salary + Incentive. The salary will be Rupees 1.80 lakh to 2 lakh PA (Per Annum) which is approximately 16 to 17 thousand Per Month. The incentive is 50,000 (average) and the maximum can go up to 60,000 which is approximately 7 lakh per annum (Only Incentive).
Axis bank job requirement for BDE post 2020 and 2021:
The following are the requirement for the candidate who are applying for this post in 2020 – 2021.
- No need for experience.
- The candidate should have completed the Graduation.
- The age requirement is a minimum of 18 years old.
- Age relaxation for SC / St / OBC / PWD / PH.
- The candidate does not need to pay any fees.
Axis Bank BDE vacancies Important dates:
The online application registration will start from 1st October 2020 and the last date to apply for Axis Bank BDE posts is 31st December.
How to apply for Axis Bank BDE Post?
Candidate can apply for the this post through the online method, you will need to fill online form for applying for the Axis Bank BDE post. You can apply it and you can fill the form from the official website of Axis Bank that is given below.
Axis Bank BDE Post The selection process of:
The candidate applying for Axis Bank BDE post will be get selected on the basis of Test Examination and Interview Test.