Things to do after 10th to get admission for Diploma in Engineering In this article, we are going to see the admission process for the first-year diploma after completing 10std.
As we all know for diploma admission for diploma process of the year 2020-2021 will start a little bit let because of COVID 19. Normally admission process starts from the month of June & completes all the admission process till the end of August.
In this article, you will be able to know how the diploma first year admission process takes place. What are the eligibility criteria, documents required, procure of filling form, etc.
Some information about the diploma.
Diploma in Engineering is a professional course of 3 years. Diploma in engineering is a part of the engineering field. The diploma is the technical course, after completing the course students will know as a junior engineer. After passing 10th or to take admission in the direct second year of diploma you should be Passed with HSC or ITI.
After 10th many students choose diploma in engineering because of early jobs or as a courier in engineering. Because after completing the diploma you get the admission in the direct second year of engineering without giving any exam like JEE, CAT etc.
Eligibility for admission for diploma in engineering.
- The candidate should be an Indian.
- Candidate should be Pass in 10th standard with at least 45% (In case of any backward cast 40% )
Document required for diploma in engineering
During the admission, process candidates need to verify their documents. To verify the document candidate should carry the document listed below.
- SSC Mark sheet.
- School living certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Non Creamy Layer.
- Income Certificate.
- Cast Validity
Admission Process for diploma in engineering.
For the admission process let the schedule display on the official website. As schedule will be available on the website. As per the schedule, you have to carry out the activities. The process of registration is fully online.
Website – http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Online registration process.
- You have to purchase the admission kit for Application ID and Password from the Fc and active the kit ( for reserved candidate ₹300 and for general ₹ 400)
- Then go to the website – http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Do login using the given application ID and Password.
- Fill the online application form, upload the scanned documents and submit the form. Remove the print of the form and attach the Xerox documents as required.
- Then verify the documents from facilitation central. It is the most important process of admission.
- Then confirm the application form and take the recipient from the facilitation central officer.
- After this, there will be a display of provisional merit list by the CET cell.
- Then again login and fill the form by submitting the online option form of having course and institutions according to you.
- After confirmation of form take the print of it.
- As the form confirms it is considered for Cap round 1.
- There will be a display of CAP ROUND 1 showing which Institute and course you have allotted.
CAP ROUND 1.
What is CAP ROUND?
CAP means centralized admission process. It is used to give admission for diploma in engineering students. It consists of 3 round. Where students fill the form of choices of colleges where they have to take admission.
In CAP round the cutoff list is displayed. It consists of a list of percentage of all institute.
- Login application using ID and Password.
- You will get the choice of selecting the option of FREEZE, SLIDE and FLOAT.
- Then take a print out of seat acceptance letter.
What is FREEZE, SLIDE and FLOAT?
FREEZE: It means the Candidates have accepted the offered seat and they do not want to participate in any further CAP rounds of seat allocation.
SLIDE: It means the Candidate has accepted the offered seat and have indicated that if the admission of higher preference is offered within the same institute, they will accept it.
FLOAT: It means the Candidate accepts the offered seat and have indicated that if the admission of higher preference in any institution is offered then they will accept it.
If you are confirmed to take admission in the institute where you are allocated by the CAP Round 1 then Follow the given procedure to get that institute.
- You have to go ARC Center with all required documents, seat acceptance letter. Where you have to pay the amount of ₹ 1000/- for SC / ST and for all other category ₹ 3000/- to STATE CET Cell.
- After this, your seat will be confirmed by institute after verification of your documents.
- Then the candidate should report to the institute and confirm their admission by paying the institute fee.
- And then you will begin the class as per MSBTE.
If you are not confirmed to take admission where you are allocated by the CAP Round 1 then you have to wait for CAP Round 2 or 3 as required. The procedure of CAP Round 2 and 3 are the same as CAP Round 1.
While taking the admission diploma in engineering to the first year of diploma. You should be aware of the documents that you need for admission. Because the verification of documents plays an important role in the admission process.
And also you should the previous year cutoff list because it will help you to choose the best colleges. And you can make a list of colleges where you want to take admission. Which will help you to fill the form easily.